- He has experience of 40 years in multiple roles and established track record of managing challenges turnkey initiatives in the infrastructure space.
- During his journey at DSC Limited from 2010, he has been responsible in diversification towards Metro, stand-alone bridges, buildings and environment (Water, Sewage & irrigation).
- Experienced in Retailing, Wholesaling, Tendering, Construction, Business Development, Project Development, Business Strategy and General Management both nationally and internationally in his career.
- His professional contribution extends to other reputed companies like Punj Lloyd Ltd., Subhash Projects & Marketing Limited & Top Worth.
- He has been associated with various industry chambers and professional associations like CII, FICCI, ASSOCHAM, NAREDCO and is Co-Chairman of the Committee of PHD Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
AITMC Ventures pvt Ltd believes that any business conduct can be ethical only when it rests on the nine core values of Honesty, Integrity, Respect, Fairness, Purposefulness, Trust, Responsibility, Citizenship and Caring. We do not lose sight of these values under any circumstances, regardless of the goals we have to achieve. To us, the means are as important as the ends.
How we work
CommunicationAn experienced Project Manager is assigned who becomes your one point of contact and ultimately responsible for work planning, overall management and progress tracking.
Planning and ReportingA detailed plan is created at the beginning of each phase and is updated by Project Manager weekly or more frequently if necessary. This allows transparent tracking of the project status and provides a clear vision of the project costs at every stage.
Requirements ManagementFrom experience we know that creation of a visual prototype of the future solution (GUI, look and feel, real controls and navigation) at the requirements gathering stage is an effective practice. Its purpose is to let the customer "feel" the future solution and probably adjust the requirements at the very beginning.
Risk ManagementOur experience of efficient risk management and an advanced risk mitigation policy ensure safe, predictable relationships and allow avoiding the pitfalls and delivering the project on time and on budget.
Competence TransferCompetence transfer involves both documentation and knowledge transfer, including specifications, design, test, release, guideline documents and user manuals and end-user or administrator trainings.